I try to stay mindful of the fact that not everyone has a person or people in their lives to pick them up when they fall or give them a kind word when they are having a rough day. I wanted to show up today for anyone who is unable to show up for themselves and perhaps may not have anyone to say the things that they may need to hear right now. Just in case no has told you today,
- You are going to be okay
- All you can do is the best you can
- It may be the end of the road, but not the end of the world
- This is just temporary
- You are such a beautiful person inside and out
- It is okay not to be okay
- You are not alone
- No one is perfect
- Even the smallest thing we do for ourselves or someone else can bring so much joy
- The love you have for yourself surpasses the love anyone else can have for you
- Be kind to yourself
- It’s okay to laugh at yourself
I felt a need to put this out in the world because we are all in this thing called life together, whether we know one another personally or not. You may need these words today or maybe it’s someone you know. Maybe you will meet a stranger today who needs a kind word. The world is hard enough on us all. Let’s try to pull one another up in hope, kindness and love.
P.S. I went to walk my dog this morning and I had the leash and his poop bags, but I forgot my dog! I chose to laugh at myself instead of getting upset about messing up the walk.
Speak with you soon.